We are a fast paced Mexican restaurant looking for responsible and reliable Supervisors to lead our teams.
- Lead and supervise a shift of 5-7 team members, including cashier/server, line cook, food prep, and sanitation.
- Create a positive work environment and champion a spirit of teamwork and pride in delivering quality customer service.
- Ensure guests receive kind, courteous, and prompt service.
- Ensure that food is prepared correctly with the utmost quality.
- Maintain food safety standards and practices.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish is a plus.
- Highly dependable and reliable.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Team-oriented individual who leads by example.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and reasoning abilities.
- Maintains a positive and energetic work environment.
- Treats team members with respect while providing clear and consistent directions as needed throughout the shift.
- Knowledge and ability to operate a POS system and cash register.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Food Handlers Certificate
- 3-5 years of experience in restaurant management
✅ Health Insurance
✅ One free meal during your shift
✅ Sick Pay
✅ Raises based on work performance
✅ Job Types: Full-time
$26/hr ($20.00/hr + avg $6/hr in tips)