- Lead and supervise your team, Cashiers, Preps, Cooks, and more.
- Create a positive work environment and champion a spirit of teamwork and pride in delivering quality customer service.
- Ensure guests receive kind, courteous, and prompt service.
- Ensure that food is prepared correctly with the utmost quality.
- Maintain food safety standards and practices.
- Ensure breaks and meals are taken on time.
- Highly dependable and reliable.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Team-oriented individual who leads by example.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills and reasoning abilities.
- Maintains a positive and energetic work environment.
- Treats team members with respect while providing clear and consistent directions as needed throughout the shift.
- Knowledge and ability to operate a POS system and cash register.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Education / Experience
3-5 years experience in restaurant management. This is REQUIRED; you will not be considered if you do not have this.
✅ Healthcare-Medical, Dental, and Vision
✅ Paid Vacation
✅ Paid Sick Leave
✅ Free Meal every Shift
✅ Job Type: Full-time
$60,00 – $70,000 Annually